|Filmmakers Hannah Merritt (left)|
and Flannery Wasson
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
A new, free film study guide has been posted for American Heart, Chris Newberry's film on refugee health care that was part of the CSWE 2014 Film Festival. The award-winning documentary takes viewers on an intimate journey into the lives of three refugees who now call America home.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
View and rate the nine student films in CSWE's 2015 Virtual Film Festival before the festival closes on September 14. The winning film (determined by audience rankings) will receive a $500 prize.
- Listen to Elizabeth Foxwell, CSWE's film festival coordinator, explain the purpose of the Virtual Film Festival.
- Listen to John Lyden talk about his films Stepping Toward the Lion: Finding My Story and Forgiven, or read his blog posts on Stepping Toward the Lion and Forgiven.
- Listen to Alexandrina André talk about her film The Colors of Stetson.
- See Glee L. Dunbar, Ali M. Kiser, Ashley N. Tucker, and Miriam M. Hill, the filmmakers of Misunderstood: The Voice Behind the Cardboard, talk about their film (below).
- See Hannah Merritt and Flannery Wasson talk about their film Stage Presence (below), or read the blog post.
- Read Diana Guerrero's blog post on her film Life After Iraq and Amy Kasparian's blog post on the short films that compose Women in the Law.